Submit a Comic to Comic Ping Pong
So - you want to submit your sexy comic strip to Comic Ping Pong? Great job, but before you send us your strip, be sure it follows these guidelines:
- While making the comic page, think about this: does your page follow the plot of the comic or is it just random? If it is random, and doesn't follow the over-all story, then we probably won't accept it.
- Try and make the comic that you are sending us semi-SFW. While making the page, think about this; would a normal person think that the page in question is okay to view by someone 13 or older? If not, then the page might get rejected depending on how badly it is pushing the boat out.
- Try and put effort in the page; if it looks like it was made to troll, then it will be rejected, simple as.
- Make sure that the page you send us is 582 by 248 for consistency's sake.
- Be sure to include the following information:
- What name you want to be credited by.
- Your site/dA/Tumblr/etc. to link back to.
- When you made the page (ISO-8601 format).
- A transcript of the page, for the vision-impaired.
- Any author's commentary (programs used, what you're working on, etc.).
What kind of art style should I use?
You can use any style that you like; 8-bit, 3D model, made in MS Paint, made in ASCII art, or even a photo that you took. Anything is more than welcome; you don't need to follow the style of the last page, do what you think is best!